PC/OSX/Linux, Nintendo Switch, PS4
Heart Forth, Alicia is a Metroidvania RPG about a young wizard pursued by a terror in the sky.
On the night of your coming of age trial, the sky rains fire over your village, scorching everything in its path. Soon, you’re catapulted into an ongoing war between the wizards of the forest and the desert army of the West. Desperate to reunite with your loved ones, you embark on a journey across the landscapes of a beautiful but threatening world, sculpted by the pulsing violence of its past.
At this game's core is an ode to the classics. Remember the electrifying gameplay of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, the devious dungeons of the Zelda series, and the rich, more serious narrative of Xenogears or Final Fantasy Tactics?
Heart Forth, Alicia brings a modern take on a beloved genre, combining the tight gameplay from the classic action platformers with an epic and serious narrative akin to the iconic '90s RPGs.
Heart Forth, Alicia started as a small, personal project by Alonso Martin in 2007. Since then, the project has gone through many growth stages. In 2014, Heart Forth, Alicia had a successful Kickstarter campaign with backers pledging over $232,000 to make Heart Forth, Alicia a reality.
Heart Forth, Alicia is coming to PC, Mac, Linux, PS4, PS Vita and Wii U.
- Engage in fast and agile melee combat with your whip and a varied library of upgrades and mobility skills.
- Master devastating magic spells to annihilate your enemies, solve creative puzzles and overcome devious obstacles.
- Play with powerful classic RPG elements that provide players with all the gear, sidequests and gameplay of a quintessential RPG experience.
- Adventure across the game’s many vast regions and treacherous dungeons to gather all their treasures, upgrades and secrets.
- Experience a rich, engaging and serious narrative akin to the iconic RPGs of the late '90s.
Heart Forth, Alicia - Kickstarter Trailer YouTube
Heart Forth, Alicia - Desert Exploration YouTube
Heart Forth, Alicia - 2016 Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Kotaku - It Took Seven Years To Make An Indie RPG So Good-Looking"
- András Neltz, Kotaku
- "Indiegames.com - Platform RPG Heart Forth, Alicia in the works for years, looks incredible"
- Anthony Swinnich, Indiegames.com
- "PC Gamer - The Best PC Games of 2014"
- Staff, PCGamer.com
- "Destructoid - Heart Forth, Alicia is the best Kickstarter I've seen in ages"
- Jordan Devore, Destructoid.com
- "Rock, Paper, Shotgun - Gracilevania: Heart Forth, Alicia"
- Adam Smith, rockpapershotgun.com
- Emily Gera, polygon.com
Heart Forth, Alicia's Steam Store store.steampowered.com.
Find it on Kickstarter at kickstarter.com.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Receive Updates Regarding Development alonsomartin.us8.list-manage.com.
About Heart Forth, Alicia
More information on Heart Forth, Alicia, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Heart Forth, Alicia Credits
Lead Tester, Production Asst.
Mathias Kaerlev / MP2 Games
Additional Environment Graphics
External Tool & Shader Development, Website Development
Additional Music Tracks
Additional Puzzle & Economy Design Assist.
Fran Gonzalez and Miguel Angel Perez Lopez
Additional Enemy/NPC animations
Additional Environment Graphics
Lee Kok Wei