Heart Forth, Alicia - Public Section > General talk

Let's Talk: Finding "Heart Forth, Alicia"

<< < (2/7) > >>

Sean:
I found out about Heart Forth, Alicia through a tweet by @asthreeworks who ran another Kickstarter project, Paradise Lost: First Contact. As soon as I clicked on the link to the devlogs, I immediately fell in love with the intricate, beautiful artwork. Imagine my joy when I found out Alonso was to run a Kickstarter project to fund it. I was like, "I HAVE TO BACK THIS!!!"

Lavarath:
I came across Heart Forth Alicia through Starbound's website. I watched the video that was on the kickstarter page and just knew this was a game I wanted to play and hope succeeded with the funding.  I've always enjoyed playing games with platforming and the pixelated art style makes it even better in my opinion.

Admittedly, I didn't fund it right away but I did a couple days later with $50.

LaJanter:
Found about "Heart Forth, Alicia" on a Destructoid review immediately falling in love with it, and since I just started working this year I was able to start backing up games of my liking on kickstarter; so HFA is my first backed project and will be a memorable one at that.

I must admit that this made me feel just like back in the day when I played SotN, so it was an instant "must back this".

Red:
I also found it through the thread on NeoGAF.  Instantly fell in love with how charming and fun the game looked. :D

dysiode:
I can't remember where I found out about HFA. I've been following the Twitter account for as long as I can remember. It was a no-brainer to follow along and wait for a pre-order so when the Kickstarter launched I immediately dropped $100 but later decided I loved the game enough I wanted to play a more active role in the development (not something I usually do as a Alpha/Beta user) so I bumped it up to $150. (Thank goodness for envelope budgeting!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version