Heart Forth, Alicia - Public Section > General talk

3DS add-on

(1/3) > >>

Nevermethion:
Hello,
I just realize i forgot to put an extra 5$ through paypal to get the game on 3DS and i can't seems to find if it is still possible. so ... is it still possible ? and if yes, where should i go to do that.

bkpaladin:
Is there even going to be a 3DS port? I didn't think enough was raised for that (but I could certainly be wrong).

Alonso Martin:
We're still ~$7.4k away from the 3DS stretch goal, but we're slowly getting there.

I forgot to include the PayPal counter amount in the update, but we're at $7,876. That sets the campaign at $237,590 total (already accounting for failed KS pledges).

Once we reach the 245k stretch goal, we'll open the 3DS add-on option.

wanabejedi:
So if we are really hoping for the 3DS add-on should we wait to complete the survey until it is hopefully anounced and added as an option? Or should we complete the survey now and then be able to change it afterwards?

Also please please please bring this game to 3ds even if it doesnt reach the stretch goal!!!

Alonso Martin:
Just go ahead and fill the survey with the PS4/VITA/Wii U console add-ons you pledged for.

Once we reach the 3DS goal, we'll handle the key addition/switch manually.

If the stretch goal isn't met, we'll wait for post-release funding to get it to 3DS. We definitely want to take the game there :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version